The following factors have an impact on your Credit Score. The credit reporting agencies use them as basis in their calculations.
- 24-month review of your credit report and history of payment punctuality: DYK? even late payments on medical or cable and phone bills may affect your Credit Score
- the total amount of your available credit: DYK? keeping your available credit higher than your debt helps improving your Credit Score
- the total amount and the type of debt you have: DYK? real estate loans paid on-time may improve your Credit Score
- the number of open and active accounts: DYK? most of the store credit cards report your credit / debit and payment history information which may have an impact on your Credit Score
- the longevity of your relationship with your creditors: DYK? the longer your good standing relationship with your creditors, the better for your Credit Score